Organizational Skills, Managerial Skills, Analytical Skills, Critical Skills, Good understanding of Law, Competence, 1-2 year/s experience, attention to detail, responsibility, efficiency and Team work.
- Bilingual (Arabic and English) and having experience in UAE.
- Experience in working with Law Firm.
Employment Type: Full time
Employment Type: Law firm
Job Description :
- Strategy, Planning, and Production of Communications, Marketing and Advancement Materials
- Managing all the marketing for the entire TLG.
- Supervise and work collaboratively with all divisions, departments, offices, managers and colleagues
- Contribute to the professional development of the e-Communications, social media, website and content development
- Content writing
- Content collection from each department, division and office
- Additional Writing, Editing, Strategic Advising, and Media/Public Relations Responsibilities
- Other duties as assigned
- Conceive, implement, and evaluate creative marketing and communication strategies
- Analyzing technical legal information
- Writing, editing, and proofreading skills with high attention to detail
- Writing and editing of news articles, messaging, briefing papers, web content, and other materials for diverse audiences, including at the executive level.
- Up to date in current and emerging social media trends.
- Conduct and run social media campaigns and day to day updates
- Initiate marketing and publication material
- Editing, finalization, up keep of legal updates, newsletter and legal library
- Create social media strategies in support of broader marketing campaigns, and manage their execution
- Cultivate an engaged audience through targeted posting and the creation of content
- Monitor interactions across the firm’s social platforms and the presences of the firm’s employees and managers.
- Recommend responses and escalate issues to appropriate parties within the firm
- Collaborate on day-to-day workflow with social media agency
- Cooperate with third parties and/or social media and/or IT companies/agencies/sister offices
- Arrange meeting with prospective client/s and represent TLG with excellency in pitching.
- Able to generate new clients
EMAIL ADDRESS: Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org